Seiten

Bare Minerals Skincare Treats Part I

Saturday 21 February 2015

Hello! 

Today I'm going to talk to you about bareMinerals Skincare. You may or may not know, but bareMinerals are the company I work for. However, this blog of mine contains my absolute and utter true feelings (deep!) and I'll never write anything I don't believe. I was a bareMinerals customer long before I was a member of staff, so you can trust me on this one... this stuff is the shit!

Let's look at some treats, this is the sort of product you might not realise you need 'til you've tried it! A more unique product, which does something a little more specific for your skin than say a moisturiser or cleanser. 

Pictured:
  • Active Cell Renewal Serum
  • Exfoliating Treatment Powder
  • Intensive Glowpads Brightening Treatment
  • Pure Transformation Night Treatment

All of BareMinerals' skincare is powered by an ingredient called The Active Soil Complex. You can read more in detail about this here for some official info from the brand. 
My understanding of The Active Soil Complex is that it's derived from virgin soil, untouched by human hands, machinery, plants, animals etc... meaning it's really rich with minerals from the ground! It's such a unique thing which BareMinerals has, and I love talking about it, because it genuinely is so beneficial for the skin! 



Say hello to Active Cell Renewal Serum. (£39)
 Serums really confused me for a while, I was all 
"WHAT DOES IT DO?!" and "BUT I ALREADY USE MOISTURISER!"

However I now realise serum works on a much deeper level than a moisturiser alone, it will help your moisturiser work more effectively and get to work on a more specific problem. 
There are three different types of bareMinerals Serum which do different things. With this one you only need to apply at night, it helps to speed up and improve the effectiveness of the turnover of your skin cells. Your cells are renewed during your sleep anyway, this gives a helping hand.

This fast turn over means... spots are less likely to turn to scars, any scarring will heal quickly, your skin is less likely to hold onto old cells giving it a more bright and healthy texture and glow. 
It's one of those things that you just have to try, trust me! 

Next I want to show you Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
This is hands-on-heart my number one BareMinerals product, it's fantastic. It's so unique and so different and I honestly think everyone should use it.

Before I start, please can I suggest you read Why Apricot Scrub Is Terrible For Your Skin by Lauri Shea, this review gave me such an insight into what exfoliation can actually mean. I don't want to go off on a tangent but I know we all love that 'ah my skin is so CLEAN!' feeling. (myself included, I've previously reviewed a scrub not dissimilar, tut) but quite often that sensation is just your skin being ripped to shreds. This lady is so thorough her knowledge is incredible, I dream of one day have an index of ingredients within this brain of mine! 

Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser is a powder which you can either mix with water, or your usual face wash or cleanser. It's brilliant to have so much control depending on how much of an intense scrub you feel you need. You can also make a really thick mixture, and leave it on as a face mask. 
When I was a kid and I suffered bad eczema outbreaks, I'd sit in a bath with oats floating around, as it's  so soothing for the skin. This stuff contains Collodial Oatmeal (you can smell this in the product, yum porridge) which acts in the same way. It also contains rice starch and a range of natural oils. 

It works as you'd hope, by buffing away dead skin cells, dirt and excess oil without any damage to the surface layers. 
It's brilliant for dry or dehydrated skin which needs a little refresh, it's amazing for oily skin which has a tendency to get clogged up. It's perfect for skin which is just looking a bit tired, and anyone who just needs to get rid of the old and make way for the new! 

Personally, I use it about three times a week and that's enough for me. There's no harm in using it more often than that. I've had a bottle for about 4 months and have half left, a little goes a long way! 

To follow this I'm going to be reviewing and explaining the other two products photographed. I don't want to over load you with information as I appreciate it's a lot to read! I'm super passionate! 

'Til Next Time (I'm back!)

Ashton xxx

(Although I have a side section stating so, I'd like to state all opinions and photographs are my own, I do not write on behalf of my employer and his blog is in now way affiliated with my employer)

1 comment:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner